Current Challenge

▼

Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Train Layout

Hey everyone Jessi here from My Life in Arts n’ Crafts. It’s mine turn to share something on the blog today… well I guess I wanted a real challenge… I had my head set on making a two page layout…  Man that’s HARD now I know why I stick to cards.
I cut out the two Sweet Ginger train files and only got one assembled after a few hours.
Everything is linked below so you could create this layout.



For this layout I used a bit of stuff I used some pattern paper from Pink Paislee’s Snow Village 12 by 12 paper pad.

 I decided I wanted to coordinate my Close to My Heart Cardstock to the collection for my Gingers
I absolutely love the CTMH cardstock

I used Cashmere for my base of my layout
I decided with all the pieces and colors that I would use Vintage Photo to ink up my pieces. I used a Shape from Artistry, which is found on page 48.

The adhesives I used were Ranger Multi Medium in Matte,

 I used Grey Enamel Gems for their eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment